The AVENUE MANALI has the burbling River Beas (also known as “Vipasha” in Sanskrit) and the majestic mountains just opposite to it.
This holy river with stunning backdrops has attracted poets and sagas over the period of time. The scenic beauty of Manali is very well served from our hotel’s location. Surrounded by timbered hills, “Hotel Avenue Manali” is no doubt, every nature lover's delight.
Set on the Beas River, Avenue Manali Group's Community Engagement Department provides a wealth of exciting opportunities available to our visitors, guests, educators, students, community members for personal and professional growth through breathtaking experience. The immersive experiences are available to audiences of all ages and backgrounds. Our collaborative unit Brahmnaad Cultural Trust offers some of the most comprehensive and diverse programming in the nation to young artists and audiences.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. So lucky are those who have opted for Manali, a calm and quite place in the Western Himalayas as their holidays destination. Away from the din and notice of the cities, it is a veritable dreams words where bountiful nature offers variety of pleasures to all types of tourists having different tastes. It is a paradise to nature lover.
Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
- State : Himachal Pradesh Area : 7.12 Sq. Kms.
- Altitude : 2,050 Mtrs approx.
- Temperature : Summer 28 °C / 20 °C – Winter 18 °C / -2 °C
- Languages : Himachali, Hindi, English
- Religion : Hinduism, Buddhism
- Best Time to visit Kullu Manali : April – June / September – December.
- Airport : Bhuntar ( Kullu ) 40 Kms.
Main Attractions :
- Hadimba Temple
- Buddhist Monastery
- Vashisth Hot Sulphur Spring
- Rohtang Pass
- Solang Valley
- Club House
- Van Vihar
- Manu temple
- Naggar Castle
- Vashisht Baths
- Hampta Pass
- Jogni Waterfall
- Mall Road
- Nehru Kund
- Rahala Fall
- Rani Nala
- Manikaran Sahib
Adventure Activities :
- River Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- River crossing
- Jeep Safari
- Motor Cycling
- Rock Climbing
Mobile Networks Available :
- Relience CDMA : TATA Indicom
STD Code : 01902
- YES etc.
- Civil Hospital, The Mall, Manali, Tel: 253385
- Lady Willington’s Mission Hospital Manali Tel: 253714
How to Reach Manali
Manali is easily reachable through road as well as rail. It offers a scenic drive through nearby places like Delhi, Chandigarh, Kasauli and so on. the distance between Manali and other nearby locations is:
- Manali to Rohtang Pass – 51 kilometers
- Manali to Udaipur – 150 kilometers
- Manali to Dharamsala – 235 kilometers
- Manali to Shimla – 260 kilometers
- Manali to Kasauli – 275 kilometers
- Manali to Chandigarh – 310 kilometers
- Manali to Pathankot – 325 kilometers
- Manali to Dalhousie – 385 kilometers
- Manali to Chamba – 402 kilometers
- Manali to Delhi – 570 kilometers
- Manali to Mumbai – 1,966 kilometers
- Manali to Gujarat – 1,468 kilometers
If you to choose to reach Manali through the railways, here are your best options:
- Shatabadi Express Kalka- New Delhi
- Rajdhani Express Guajarat – New Delhi
- Rajdhani Express Mumbai – New Delhi
- Kalka Howrah Mail Connecting Kalka and Howrah
- Shatabadi Express Chandigarh-New Delhi
If you to choose to reach Manali through Flight, here are your best options:
Bhuntar Airport (Kullu Airport or Kullu Manali Airport) is the nearest airport to reach Manali and has flights connecting to Delhi and Chandigarh.